Meaning of Madness Mini Paper Format Guidelines
1. Paper should be typed in 12 point font, a decent font like Garamond, Palatino, or Times New Roman. (No Comic Sans!)
2. Paper should be double spaced.
3. Standard default margins should be applied.
4. Please follow the protocol for correct formatting based on the method of your choosing (APA or MLA). The ONLY exception is, for printing purposes, you do not need a title page for APA formatting. You may begin with the actual paper. All other formatting nuances should apply.
5. The Works Cited/Bibliography page DOES NOT count as one of the four pages.
6. In order to let me know of the prompt that you will be attending to, please incorporate the number into the formatting. Please include it as it appears in the examples below: