Choose one power hypothesis from reading, “Robert Ringer’s book, To be or not to be intimidated? ” That is the question and summarize and evaluate that hypothesis for our class.
How do you hypothesize substantive life extension would affect our experiences as social and cultural beings?
Henry, M. (2010). Biotechnology and the reconstruction of humanity. Modern Age, 52(2), 125-135. Retrieved from https://isi.org/intercollegiate-review/biotechnology-and-the-reconstruction-of-humanity/
nstructions: Appropriateness of comments (academic), Essay assessment organized intelligently and systematically. All the insights and opinions that you offer in your Peer’s Paper Evaluation are to exhibit the same high standards for objectivity as was required for essays. Your peer review should be 1,000 words (+/- 100 words) formally written following APA format. Do not count any reference citations you may use in your word count:
1. Proper introduction and conclusion to review
2. strengths and weaknesses of the essay.
3. give a formal written evaluation of it.
4. Suggest changes that would, in your opinion, make the paper better.
5. You are to evaluate the argument, how the paper’s thesis is developed, and the way the paper is put together.
Conclude with a statement of your overall impression of the paper