https://urgentnursinghelp.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/logoUN-300x75.png 0 0 admin https://urgentnursinghelp.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/logoUN-300x75.png admin2019-09-18 21:25:272019-09-18 21:25:27Personality Assessment Inventory (PAI)
"Order a similar paper and get 15% discount on your first order with us
Personality Assessment Inventory (PAI)
- Review the case study provided in Chapter 5 of the course text.
- Review the Learning Resources.
- Consider the following questions:
- What did the psychologist consider when he chose the specific test instruments?
- Why did the psychologist utilize the Personality Assessment Inventory (PAI)?
- Since the counsel on the case did not request a risk assessment, why did the forensic psychologist choose to utilize the Psychopathy Checklist-Revised (PCL-R) along with the Psychopathic Personality Inventory-Revised (PPI-R) and the Static-99?
- Why is it important that a forensic psychology practitioner, who does not administer test instruments, have an understanding of these test instruments in his or her work?
Post a response to the following, based on the case study:
- Provide a brief summary of the case.
- Explain what role the forensic psychology professional played in selecting the forensic risk assessment instrument used in the case.
- Explain characteristics of the assessment that make it effective for this case.
- Explain the implications regarding the selection of the assessment