- Read Chapter 10 in textbook. Myers, D.G., & Twenge, J.M. (2012). Social Psychology (11th ed.). New York, NY: McGraw-Hill Education
- Does Media Violence Cause Aggression?
- If you think YES! –
- Answer the following questions:
- Give a brief summary of the article you chose and why you chose it. (Hypothesis, methods, results, limitations, )
- Based on the results of your article, do you still feel confident in your beliefs on this topic?
- What would you recommend to parents of children/teens in terms of media exposure based on the results of the article you read?
- Paper length should be approximately 2-3 pages in length (approximately 500- 750 words).
- Use APA style, including a cover page and reference page (not included in page length)
- Introductory paragraph, setting forth a clear statement of your assignment.
- Conclusion, a concise paragraph that reaffirms your assignment.
- Cite a minimum of 2 sources (APA). This can include the textbook, or other outside materials.