- entify who or what contributed to the development of the theory. Were there key researchers or seminal research that led to the theory?
- Record whether the theory emphasizes nature (biology), nurture (environment), or both.
- Identify whether the theory emphasizes cognitive, physical, or social-emotional development (or a combination of constructs).
- List specific ages or stages of development identified in the theory, or note that the theory marks development as continuous.
- List the primary characteristics or features of the theory (its key tenets and concepts). Be sure to include if a particular period of life is emphasized.
- List the noteworthy strengths and weaknesses of the theory.
- (Optional) Include any notes that you find helpful in understanding and applying the theory, such as potential contemporary themes or fields of research in which the theory could be applied.
Urgentnursinghelp.com: a professional writing service that provides original papers. Our products include academic papers of varying complexity and other personalized services, along with research materials for assistance purposes only.
Using this writing service is legal and is not prohibited by any university/college policies.
Read more about how you can use a custom written paper you get from us.
+1 (760) 514-4150
24/7 Live Chat