- Prepare a 1,200- to 1,400-word paper in which you analyze late adulthood and the death of an individual as a culmination of the life span developmental process. Be sure to address the following items in your paper.
- Examine ageism and stereotypes associated with late adulthood.
- Evaluate how individuals can promote health and wellness into late adulthood and mitigate the negative effects of aging.
- Analyze the importance of relationships and social interactions as an individual nears end of life.
- Identify cultural and personal attitudes about death and dignity in late adulthood.
- Use a minimum of three peer-reviewed sources.