knowledge, skills, and competencies
Now that you are at the end of your program, it is time to take a moment to appreciate those who have supported you in both big and small ways. It is time, too, to reflect on and analyze the impact of the MS in Psychology program on your personal and professional growth. This is a great way to see what you have learned and accomplished in the past few years.
- Reflect on your journey through this program.
- Evaluate what you have learned in this program.
- Think about the knowledge, skills, and competencies you have acquired from this program and how they have contributed to your personal and professional growth.
- Consider how this program has helped you develop as a social change agent.
- Think about the support you have received from others around you and how you might reward them for supporting and “hanging in there” with you.