https://urgentnursinghelp.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/logoUN-300x75.png 0 0 admin https://urgentnursinghelp.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/logoUN-300x75.png admin2019-09-18 12:26:492019-09-18 12:26:49Ethics and Multiculturalism
"Order a similar paper and get 15% discount on your first order with us
Ethics and Multiculturalism
- Review the article “The Place of Culture in Forensic Psychiatry” in this week’s Learning Resources. Focus on how culture may impact the treatment of forensic populations.
- Review the article “Ethics and Multiculturalism: Advancing Cultural and Clinical Responsiveness” in this week’s Learning Resources. Think about the importance of diversity awareness as it relates to ethical standards in forensic treatment settings.
- Identify a culturally diverse forensic population that is of particular interest to you.
- Conduct an academic literature search in the Walden Library and select at least one scholarly article from a peer-reviewed journal that discusses the unique characteristics, considerations, and/or challenges related to working with this population in a forensic setting.
- Consider the unique characteristics of your selected forensic population and reflect on what you should consider when treating members of this population.
- Consider the challenges that you might encounter when working with a client from your selected population and how you would address these challenges.
The assignment (1–2 pages):
- Cite the research article and state the specific diversity population that you researched.
- Briefly summarize the research article and explain how the role of culture is addressed in the treatment of the specific forensic population in the study.
- Analyze the role of culture in the treatment of forensic populations, in general. Use specifics from your selected research article to support your analysis.
- Explain the challenges you might encounter when working with a client from this population and state how you would address these challenges.
(Note: Be sure to protect the identity of any persons you may refer to.)