The Assignment (3–5 pages)
- Complete the abilities scales from the O*NET using the media, “Employee Observation” and “Employee Interview,” to provide the ratings of the abilities of the incumbent worker. Your ratings are only for your analysis and not for submission.
- Analyze the results from the O*NET generalized work activities (dataset provided in this week’s Learning Resources). For your analysis:
- Calculate a mean rating for each question on the survey.
- Use SPSS to calculate interrater reliability and agreement statistics (see the “SPSS Supplementary Document” for instructions).
- Explain the generalized work activities scales and your ratings of the abilities scales on the O*NET.
- Explain the statistical findings and the interrater analysis for the generalized work activities scales.
- Summarize both the abilities and work activity analyses you have conducted on the employee in the media.