is do tomorrow july 30th at 1 pm eastern time sorry for the little time
Christianity and Buddhism present very different views of the role of humans in the world or universe. each religion and identify how the Judeo-Christian tradition might view the problem of personal misfortune compared with how Buddhism might, using the story from “The Book of Job” as a point of reference
- Two full pages. Paper is clearly written, addresses all objectives, and mastery of the subject. Use Time New Roman or Ariel 12 pt size. Double Space sentences. Indentation 0.5.
- Clear thesis, introduction,references& conclusion. Well developed paragraphs & smooth transitions.
- The paper contains well built and varied sentences, no spelling errors, and correct punctuation and grammar. Appropriate vocabulary without colloquialism or slang, Concise but vivid language, Verb/subject agreement.
- Meets all MLA requirements.
- Remember to cite your sources since the paper will be revised for authenticity through Turnitin