nt: 2–3 pages
Respond to the following:
- Did you give/receive feedback that was easy to understand?
- Did you give/receive feedback that was connected to the content?
- Did you give/receive positive feedback?
- Did you give/receive specific feedback?
- Did you give/receive feedback that was non-judgmental?
- Did you give/receive feedback that was encouraging? Did it inspire forward movement in your work?
Peer review 1- student did an awesome job on her CSR presentation, she touched on all of the categories mentioned. The visuals correlated with the topic of the presentation. The research materials used were also very good and provided a thorough insight into the company.
Peer review 2 -Hello, I enjoyed learning about Ben and Jerry’s in your discussion post. It’s one of my favorite ice-cream and a place where I take my kids after a movie. When you started the PPT, you did not introduce yourself although you had a slide with your name. I would suggest for future, when you do another video PPT try and verbally introduce yourself. The tone was also consistent (monotone), however you provided all the requirements and explains Ethical and Corporate Social Responsibility and an Introduction on the organization. Thanks again for sharing your insights and I wish you all the best.
attached is the peer reviews from me to the classmate