Develop your position on a controversial diversity topic; choose one of the topics in the Taking Sides: Clashing Views in Race and Ethnicity text or one of your own. You must support your argument with a minimum of 5 sources.
After examining scholarly research on both sides of the issue, write a 3–5 page, double-spaced paper (plus title, abstract, and references pages) organized as follows:
- Title page.
- Your position and arguments.
- Evidence for your position.
- Counterarguments to your position.
- Evidence for the counterarguments.
- Rebuttals to those counterarguments.
- Summary and Conclusion.