Conflict at work
Conflict: Conflict at work – associates not taking on their fair share of the workload
Desired solution: Associates making equal contributions and discuss solutions at a team meeting.
*Develop a 10- to 12-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation to showcase your scenario. Include the following:
- Describe the situation, identifying the problem to solve, or the decision to make.
- Explain the process you went through as a team to solve the problem or make the decision.
- Describe the reasoning processes and strategies that the team utilized.
- Describe the problem-solving or decision-making strategies that the team utilized, and why you used these strategies.
- Explain the outcome of the situation.
- Describe your evaluation of the process and strategies utilized, and what could have been different or better.
Include detailed speaker notes on each slide that transcribe what you would say while presenting.
Include a minimum of two sources to support your chosen strategies.
Format any citations within your presentation according to APA guidelines.
presentation is based on the conflict provided above.