You have completed your education and are now preparing for the CMA national exam.
- How does good critical thinking apply to your goal of becoming a Certified Medical Assistant?
- You plan to review your course textbooks and tests as well as purchase a CMA exam review book. You are also thinking about setting up a study schedule and set up a study group.
- Develop a simple study schedule that you can follow to prepare for your exam
- How much time do you think you should allow for study before taking the exam?
- What criteria should you use when asking people to join your study group?
- Research CMA exam review resources and list two options you can utilize to help you prepare for the national exam.
Create a properly APA formatted Word document that answers all of the above questions in detail and submit